How to update Maps with Garmin Express?
Garmin Express is an application software design by Garmin. All updates and notification takes place because of Garmin Express. Garmin provide in-built Garmin maps in every GPS. These maps require update after certain time interval. Map updates provide the latest map data for accurate routes and destinations.
Garmin Express is design for various operating system like MAC and Windows.
There are certain steps below which leads you to update maps with Garmin Express.
Download and Install Garmin Express
Download Garmin Express from online store of your phone or computer. Install it to your computer. Create account on Garmin Express and register your GPS device. Connect GPS device to computer at which Garmin Express already installed.
• Login into Garmin Express with the help of Garmin account (Or perform onscreen instructions if you didn’t have any).
• Connect GPS device to computer at which Garmin Express installed.
• Make sure GPS will be connected with particular USB.
• Open Garmin Express.
• Choose the device and check if update required.
• Click on option Update.
• Download update and install it to your GPS device.
Map updates are large in space, so it may take time to update maps. Make sure you have strong internet connection while performing updates. If you have any issue updating GPS device, contact to customer support helpline.