National Harbor, Maryland Jul 22, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - Cassandra Hill has graduated from Goldman Sachs One Million Black Women Black in Business program. The graduation was held on July 18th at the National Gaylord Convention Center. This is the inaugural cohort of the program, and her application was accepted out of thousands.
The One Million Black Women Black in Business program provided:
*Free 12-week online business education program
* In-person learning at Goldman Sachs headquarters in NYC
More On Primepresswire ::
- Get to know Obstetrician-Gynecologist - Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Dr. Julia E. Solomon
- Globally Medical Emergency Assistance with Medivic Aviation Charter Air Ambulance from Mumbai
- What is your review of international management institute(IMI) bhubaneswar
- Jennifer Gail Andrus, MD, FACS, an Otolaryngologist with Billings Clinic
- The Global Autoinjectors Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
* $2,000 stipend
Goldman Sachs has spent the last decade helping small businesses grow with 10,000 Small Businesses. Now, One Million Black Women is taking it further -- reaching Black women sole proprietors with the tools necessary to turn their business potential into business growth.
Cassandra has also been named Influential African American Women in Business/Corporate by Smart Women Partner. Smart Women Partner is an organization focused on guiding women to monetize their skills and knowledge on LinkedIn.
The successes Cassandra has had come from trusting in God and maintaining physical and emotional wellness. To learn more about how Cassandra transforms the health of Black women visit http://www.cassandrarhill.com.
To book Cassandra for your next speaking event begins the booking process at https://cassandrarhill.com/speaking.
Holistic Living Consulting
601 W Ford Avenue, Osceola, Ar 72370
Source :Holistic Living Consulting
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.