QuickField 6.6 with the brand-new Model Editor is released
FEA software for Electromagnetics, Heat Transfer and Stress Analysis
Svendborg, Fyn Jan 26, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - Tera Analysis ApS with headquarters in Svendborg (Denmark) announces the release of the FEA program QuickField 6.6. It features a brand-new Model Editor, which has been written from scratch. Geometric editing is now much easier as we have accelerated all operations and added a new modern look with navigation controls. As a result, even complicated engineering analysis can be performed intuitively and comfortably. Some features of the new Model Editor:
Highlighting geometric objects when you hover over them
Displaying the label of highlighted objects in the status bar
Panning instead of scrolling
Zooming with the mouse wheel
Dragging objects with the pressed ALT key
Exporting a picture to a bmp, jpeg, or png-file with a specified size
New buttons in the toolbar:
- Undo / redo
- Show/hide breaking
- Show/hide mesh
- Show/hide mesh spacings
- Show/hide grid Most significantly, all picture displays now respond immediately to every user action!
Detailed information and free QuickField Student Edition are available at www.quickfield.com
More On primepresswire :-
- Theresa Rose Bajt, PhD, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
- Melanie Russell Blackstock, MD, FACOG, ACWS, an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with Tufts Medical Center Community Care
- Best Wedding Photographer in Chandigarh
- Protein Ingredient Market By Products, Regions, Global Forecast By 2027
- When to Move Month End or Mid-Month
Tera Analysis Ltd.
Source :Tera Analysis Ltd.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.