New York City, New York Nov 1, 2023 (Issuewire.com) - Worth Media Group, a New York-based media company, proudly announces the 11th annual Techonomy 23 conference, "The Promise and Peril of AI," presented by Lake Nona. Techonomy 23 will commence on November 12th in the scenic enclave of Lake Nona in Orlando, Florida, a thriving and innovation-focused community offering a sneak peek into the future. This year's conference promises to be an exceptional exploration of the transformative potential and challenges of the AI revolution.
This exclusive invitation-only retreat will bring together visionaries, innovators, and industry experts for conversations about the latest developments in artificial intelligence. Participants will have the unique opportunity to interact with dynamic thinkers both on stage and off, ensuring a conference experience that combines networking and profound insights.
"It is the perfect time to host this pivotal dialogue about the impact of Artificial Intelligence on the world." Josh Kampel, Chief Executive Officer at Worth Media Group. "From Kerry Washington to The White Houses Dr. Arati Prabhakar, we have an amazing group of speakers who will discuss all aspects of AIs impact on business and society." Additional speakers will include:
- Lindsay Davenport, Tennis Champion
- Charisse Dean, Managing Director, ESG, Social Strategy, KPMG
- Joe De Sena, Founder + CEO, Spartan
- Nicholas Dirks, President + CEO, New York Academy of Sciences
- X. Eyeé, CEO, Malo Santo
- John Froese, Director - Head of Banking & Wealth Management, Google
- Tim Giuliani, President + CEO, Orlando Economic Partnership
- Charlene Li, Founder + CEO, Quantum Networks Group
- Dan Neely, CEO and Co-Founder, Vermillio
- Mutale Nkonde, Founder, AI for the People
- Ben Parr, Theory Forge Ventures
- Colin Parris, Chief Technology Officer, GE
- Gil Perez, Chief Innovation Officer, Deutsche Bank
- Glen Phillips, Toad the Wet Sprocket Frontman
- Juan Santos, Senior VP of Brand Experiences & Innovation, Tavistock Development Company
- Ken Washington, SVP, and Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Medtronic
- Andrew Yang, Founder, Forward Party
To access the comprehensive three-day agenda with session details and experiences, please visit here.
More On Primepresswire ::
Request your invitation here.
Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to immerse yourself in the AI revolution and gain invaluable insights into the technologies molding our future. Secure your place at Techonomy 23 today and become a part of this transformative experience.
This transformative three-day retreat is made possible through the generous support of our partners, including BMC Software, Inc., KPMG LLP, Lake Nona, Medtronic plc, Orlando Economic Partnership, and Wealthspire Advisors.
For organizations interested in learning how they can get involved, please contact Worth Media Partnerships at [email protected].
Worth Media Group
155 East 44th Street, 18th Floor, New York, New York 10017
Source :Worth Media Group
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.