London, United Kingdom Jan 27, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - Breakroom, the people-powered job site, has revealed the best and worst places to work in the UK according to their over 200,000 members. Leading the pack of best employers are rail operators who jointly hold the top spot including TransPennine Express, Great Western and Northern Rail, with Rolls-Royce, Openreach and Nationwide Building Society also featuring in the top ten.
The company rankings have been revealed by Breakroom, who have been compiling ratings from frontline workers about their jobs since 2019 and have quizzed over 200,000 people about what their job is really like.
Whilst there have been lists of the best and worst companies. Breakroom's list is unique as it is based on what people working on the frontline really experience. Not their bosses in the head office. Everyone who has been quizzed is either paid by the hour or works shifts.
Anna Maybank, CEO and co-founder of Breakroom commented; "We believe everyone deserves a good job and Breakroom is here to help make sure they get it. Rather than just simply getting people to rate their job like a movie or a toaster purchase we ask the questions that really matter to our community, like 'how much are you paid per hour' 'how much notice do you get for your shifts?' and 'does your manager treat you with respect?'. From this quiz, we produce a Breakroom score for their job and an employer rating they can trust, meaning users can find a good job that meets their needs."
More On Primepresswire ::
- DJ Chipman Has the Power to Instantly Cheer Up With His Celebrated Single 'Frunt Back Original Studio Version'
- Global Custom Antibody Services Market | Outlook, Development and Possibilities in 2019-2029
- Unsung Heroes on the Front Line
- Sage Crm Users Email List | Mailing Database | CANADA
- Rapid Changes in Lifestyles of Women across the Globe to Boost the Tampon Market
Top 10 places to work in 2022
- TransPennine Express / Great Western Railway / Transport for Wales / Northern Rail / West Midlands Trains (Joint 1st place).
- BAE Systems
- Fire Service
- Tata Steel
- Nationwide Building Society
Bottom 10 places to work in 2022
- Cera Care
- Allied Healthcare
- The Range
- HC One
- Taco Bell
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.